Most people who start a business do so because they have a strong business proposition, a good idea and commitment. An Accountant will have the expertise to help with the financial and legal
aspects of starting and running a new business which can help your business grow.
Financial matters can often seem daunting to new entrepreneurs. The good news is that you don’t need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, that's why Accountants exist.
A typical Accountant's Company Formation services will include:
- Advice and support of your accounting records – assisting with your bookkeeping and payroll
- Advise on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Assessment of your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and drawing up of the necessary proposals
- Assistance with the preparation of a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Completion of any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Help with company secretarial issues
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements, including provision of software
If you would like to discuss Limited Companies with an Accountant near you, please click on the button below.